Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm1q1XoN_Qo
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

One of my favorite Hawkwind ones

space...woooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-zvT9h0ods
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Makes me want to jump rope and run on the beach.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Damned Thing View Post
          Smoke On The Water is about as iconic as you get for an intro.
          yup, that's your winner. But to get a bit more obscure and tasty ...

Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

In a lime green singlet, no doubt.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Loud

David Allen Coe .... I made Linda Lovelace gag.

Comment

Late to the party, but I would say Gimme Shelter.
                    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

geigh

saturday night by the Bay City Rollers
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

fidlar with cocaine

“I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Ah, An Oldie But A Goodie...

Steppenwolf -- BORN TO BE WILD -- an intro that gets me every time. If I'm on the road and it comes on the radio, I have to fight my right foot to prevent it from flooring the accelerator. It wants to go FAST and I can't allow that to happen because I don't want John Law on my tail!

http://vimeo.com/26084164

Good sh*t!!
                          Last edited by Kelly Green; 04-12-2014, 11:26 AM.
                          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Winner!!

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                            Steppenwolf -- BORN TO BE WILD -- an intro that gets me every time. If I'm on the road and it comes on the radio, I have to fight my right foot to prevent it from flooring the accelerator. It wants to go FAST and I can't allow that to happen because I don't want John Law on my tail!

http://vimeo.com/26084164

Good sh*t!!

Step on that accelerator KG like nobody is looking!
                            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Crap. Better Link

[QUOTE=Dim Bulb;1757161]Gets me pumped to go all ape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLuW-GBaJ8k
                              Last edited by Dim Bulb; 04-12-2014, 02:18 PM.
                              DB

Comment

Not entirely instrumental, but the intro to 4th Chamber is possibly my favorite ever.
                                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                                X