Lesean speaks on Desean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Like This, Manny

As great as Jackson was last season, the fact is you can find a lot of wide receivers capable of putting up those numbers. I'm not saying it's easy -- you have to be lucky -- but there are a lot of guys who can run fast and catch passes.

It's considerably harder finding a quality, blue chip running back who can do what McCoy does game in and game out and in the way he does it. The dude has moves you SEE and can't believe.

12 million? Hell, he's worth twice that.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Why not just come out

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
      As great as Jackson was last season, the fact is you can find a lot of wide receivers capable of putting up those numbers. I'm not saying it's easy -- you have to be lucky -- but there are a lot of guys who can run fast and catch passes.

It's considerably harder finding a quality, blue chip running back who can do what McCoy does game in and game out and in the way he does it. The dude has moves you SEE and can't believe.

12 million? Hell, he's worth twice that.
      And say you don't actually watch football? Why beat around the bush?

Comment

Why Not Just Come Right Out...

...and admit you're a horse's ass who just made a statement that is so stupid it really shouldn't merit the dignity of my response -- but because you're a moron, I made this exception.
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Well played, KG

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
          ...and admit you're a horse's ass who just made a statement that is so stupid it really shouldn't merit the dignity of my response -- but because you're a moron, I made this exception.
          nm
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

So you are admitting you don't watch football and have turned to name calling already?

Comment

I don't think he ever said any player can be replaced---more along the lines of putting emphasis on the team over any one player, which still goes along with your point.

Still doesn't "make a lot of sense" to me though. I can assume if that ever happened you'd be on here backing up Chip and the front office---seeing as how you think RBs are a dime a dozen and the move makes so much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                I don't think he ever said any player can be replaced---more along the lines of putting emphasis on the team over any one player, which still goes along with your point.
                Okay here you go. Spin it however you want.

Kelly was asked how the Eagles' offense could be better without Jackson on the team, and he said, "I don't think our offense has ever been predicated on one player. We used three quarterbacks last year. We used multiple running backs. Our tight ends are integral to what we do. I think we have an outstanding offensive line. It's never been about just one guy.
                Yes, I would likely back Kelly for releasing McCoy in 2015 if he was honest about it being over money. I would not back a smear campaign.

Twelve million is too much to pay a running back in Kelly's system. Remember Kelly didn't have input into McCoys contract.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

The contract goes down in the final 2 years and we are talking about a running back that is 25 and just led the league in rushing. Not many NFL players safe from the chopping block especially when they are on the books for that kind of money but I would be shocked and definitely not supportive of a move like that, no matter how it is presented.

Comment

Working...
                  X