Game of thrones: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
    He did an excellent job of playing such a complete shit.
    Totally agree. King you'd love to despise.

Comment

Originally posted by GroundedBird View Post
      Totally agree. King you'd love to despise.
      That's something we'll miss with Tommen (next in line) as king. He hasn't done anything. We have no real interest in seeing him fail or succeed based off of his personality. However, his mom is still Cersei and his grandfather is still Tywin so even if Tommen is a great king, we'll most likely want to see him fail just because of who his family (excluding Tyrion and Kingslayer on the redemption track) is.
      Last edited by Sect 236; 04-14-2014, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
        That's something we'll miss with Tommen (next in line) as king. He hasn't done anything. We have no real interest in seeing him fail or succeed based off of his personality. However, his mom is still Cersei and his grandfather is still Tywin so even if Tommen is a great king, we'll most likely want to see him fail just because of who his family (excluding Tyrion and Kingslayer on the redemption track) is.

I caught up to this current season by using netflix.I don't know any of the character names.

There is a hot chick with nice tits that likes dragons, there is a funny dwarf whose father hates him, their are alot of starks, and some boy can't walk and he talks to animals.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          their WAS alot of starks
          Fixed.

As for the hottie with the dragons…she told HBO she's over nude scenes. Brutal.
          Last edited by Sect 236; 04-14-2014, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            Fixed.

As for the hottie with the dragons…she told HBO she's over nude scenes. Brutal.

fuckin bitch!
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

he was the best villain though, by a wide margin.

that show is not afraid to take out huge characters, that's for sure.

Comment

Fuck Tommen ... he's small taters.

Daenerys and the Dragons are coming from one side ... Stannis and Melisandra are coming from the other.

White walkers ... Ironborn ... Sunspear ... and there's a few Starks lurking around also.

He can't handle that shit.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

IDK ... my boy Ramsay Snow is pretty fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post

Thats another sick fucker.

Comment

Fuck Tommen ... he's small taters.

Daenerys and the Dragons are coming from one side ... Stannis and Melisandra are coming from the other.

White walkers ... Ironborn ... Sunspear ... and there's a few Starks lurking around also.

He can't handle that shit.
                      I'll refrain from commenting because of some of the book knowledge I have.

My favorite moments of the season so far:

Jon Snow more or less saying "oh yeah, btw, I banged a wildling too…kill me if you want but I got my dickhead wet"

The back and forth between Oberyn and Cersei at the wedding.

Grandma Tyrell being a boss and telling her son to be quiet while she was talking to Tywin.

Comment

Yeah ... we have to be careful.

Oberyn ain't done this year yet ... looking forward to that shit.

Comment

Poor Theon

reek*

Comment

Yeah ... we have to be careful.

Oberyn ain't done this year yet ... looking forward to that shit.
                            I thought that. I just started reading the books (far, far behind the series) but Oberyn has the potential of being a great character.

Still thinking Arya is going to be a major player at some point.

Comment

re-write the books and make this guy King

Comment

Delete this thread

sickening
                                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                                X