It's very unfortunate for us the QB's are having shaky workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's very unfortunate for us the QB's are having shaky workouts

They'll fall and players we covet will get snatched up.

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    They'll fall and players we covet will get snatched up.
    I'll believe it when I see it. There are always teams that reach for a QB.

Comment

they didn't reach on Geno Smith last year. Teams remember the 2011 draft very very well.

if there are 6-7 QB's with close grades there won't be any teams reaching for them in the 1st like they did on Locker, Ponder, and that bum Gabbert. they'll take the best player available and see who slides into the 2nd round.

there will be a lot of QB's that fall.

Bridgewater I can see freefalling b/c no cold Wx teams will want him b/c he has hands the size of McCarthy's.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-15-2014, 08:47 AM.

Comment

they didn't reach on Geno Smith last year. Teams remember the 2011 draft very very well.

if there are 6-7 QB's with close grades there won't be any teams reaching for them in the 1st like they did on Locker, Ponder, and that bum Gabbert. they'll take the best player available and see who slides into the 2nd round.

there will be a lot of QB's that fall.

Bridgewater I can see freefalling b/c no cold Wx teams will want him b/c he has hands the size of McCarthy's.

Bortles and Johnny Retard are going top 15...that's good enough to push some players to the Iggs.

Comment

I just know the fucking packers are going to snag Pryor at 21.

Comment

I just know the fucking packers are going to snag Pryor at 21.
            I'm planning on Dix and Pryor being gone already.

Comment

I just read that Houston is considering Khalil Mack with the 1st pick. Remember when iowaigglefan guaranteed Mack would be there when the Eagles picked and laughed when everyone told him Mack is a lock for a top 10 pick?

The only thing better than a draftnik is an illiterate, racist draftnik who knows nothing about the draft.

Comment

I cannot believe a kid who went to UB is looking like a top 5 pick. He's supposedly legit but I have nightmares of Aaron Curry in my head.

I have not seen much of him. U of Buff isn't exactly on that often, historically.

I just downloaded the brand new Kiper and McGeigh draft podcast. picks 21 - 24 discussed for 55 minutes today. Lunch -- planned!

Riccardo: 'GEIGH!!'

Comment

If both of these guys are gone at 22

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  I'm planning on Dix and Pryor being gone already.
                  I'll take Benjamin, thank you.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                    I'll take Benjamin, thank you.
                    Head-case. I don't see him as a Chip guy.

Comment

Head case ?

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                      Head-case. I don't see him as a Chip guy.
                      Explain
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                        Explain
                        Andrew Brandt reported that Benjamin blew off a NFL coach who flew in for a private workout because he was "too tired."

Benjamin's agent denies it, Brandt said he's sticking by his source.

If it did happen, I want no part of a guy who is more or less interviewing for his dream job and bails on it.

Comment

There is a lot of upside with Benjamin, but he definitely has bust potential written all over him. Reading things like "lazy route runner" and "high drop percentage" kind of turns me off to him.

Comment

Could be a beast, could be Mike (USC) Williams.

Comment

That's right, forgot about that report

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                              Andrew Brandt reported that Benjamin blew off a NFL coach who flew in for a private workout because he was "too tired."

Benjamin's agent denies it, Brandt said he's sticking by his source.

If it did happen, I want no part of a guy who is more or less interviewing for his dream job and bails on it.
                              Hopefully it's untrue, but having him and Riley in the red zone would be crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X