God it sucks they moved the draft back into May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God it sucks they moved the draft back into May

4 more weeks of horseshit mocks, anonymous scouts 'ripping' top talent, lies, poker faces, and the like.

all I know is we (yes, 'we') need to get at least 1 more draft pick in this year's draft. 6 ain't gonna cut it, esp now that they fucked up and cut Jaccson. So we really have 5 picks to use on holes/needs because WR is thin now.

May? Where'd you hear that bull?

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    4 more weeks of horseshit mocks, anonymous scouts 'ripping' top talent, lies, poker faces, and the like.

all I know is we (yes, 'we') need to get at least 1 more draft pick in this year's draft. 6 ain't gonna cut it, esp now that they fucked up and cut Jaccson. So we really have 5 picks to use on holes/needs because WR is thin now.
    nm
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

the world wide web.

starts Thursday may 8th.

Comment

Four more weeks of butt hurt Djax fans!

Comment

well that sucks

nm
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You can fill the void by seeing Draft Day in theaters NOW! Featuring a cameo by Rat Face!
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Level of Agreement- 100%

The draft needs to get here already.

Comment

Only 3 more weeks from tonight!!

Comment

Working...
                X