Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio just can't get over LeBron James

http://regressing.deadspin.com/which...ith-1565712391

But neither can much of the rest of the United States.

--
    Your Retarded

Adrian Peterson is a pretty big deal in Iowa? Kentucky loves them some Wiggins?
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 04-21-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Eagle in Ohio can't get over the Djax deal, must be something in the water!

(Just bustin EIO, just bustin)

Comment

http://youtu.be/jwlYo8EYTWI

Comment

He's still very much disliked here

But there are starting to be more and more Heat "fans" coming out of the woodwork as of late, especially here in the Cleveland area, which is even more disgusting. What are we supposed to do, throw the guy a parade ? Fuck him and the Heat, too.

EDIT : I will always respect him as a basketball player, and willfully admit that he is the best basketball player in the universe.
          Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 04-22-2014, 08:43 AM.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I was just about over the D-Jax deal

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            Eagle in Ohio can't get over the Djax deal, must be something in the water!

(Just bustin EIO, just bustin)
            Then I saw this morning that the Raiders were able to get a 7th for Terrell freaking Pryor. I'm pissed again....
            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Well, you can stop

... because Terrelle Pryor has one year left on a contract that pays him $705,000 in 2014.

On the other hand ... if you traded for Jackson you were buying a 30 million dollar 3 year deal. (EDITED TO ADD: All of which was salary and counted on the cap)

Follow the money.
              Last edited by slag; 04-22-2014, 09:20 AM.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The Geno Smith in WV makes me laugh. Sure, he went there, but those people can't google Andrew McCutchen or Ben Rapistraper?

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  The Geno Smith in WV makes me laugh. Sure, he went there, but those people can't google Andrew McCutchen or Ben Rapistraper?
                  Tiger oddly popular in VT?

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                    Tiger oddly popular in VT?
                    At least Tiger is a superstar around the world. Geno Smiff might lose his job to Vick.

Comment

He's on a rookie deal.
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                        Adrian Peterson is a pretty big deal in Iowa? Kentucky loves them some Wiggins?
                        Kentucky's a big basketball state. I'd bet that whoever is the projected top pick in the NBA draft would be right around #1 about this time of year every year.

I'd love to see the top 5 of every state. Cool find.

Comment

Working...
                        X