X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least the Phils

Won another one in LA.

Behind another night of solid pitching.

Beisbol followers - If all of the pieces fall into place can they make one last run?

Impossible

The crying children among us panicked and jumped ship weeks ago, remember? This team sucks. There is no hope (waaah-waaah).

Morons.
    Last edited by Kelly Green; 04-23-2014, 07:24 AM.
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
      The crying children among us panicked and jumped ship weeks ago, don't you remember? This team sucks. There is no hope. Waaaah-waaaaah.

Morons.
      BASEBORONS!
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Nice

I think you coined a new word that fits them perfectly.
        "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
          The crying children among us panicked and jumped ship weeks ago, remember? This team sucks. There is no hope (waaah-waaah).

Morons.
          Best case scenario for this team is they finish 3rd in the division. That's if every old player continues to stay healthy and have career years. Get pumped!!!!
          Last edited by Sect 236; 04-23-2014, 08:52 AM.

Comment

They have a shot

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
            Won another one in LA.

Behind another night of solid pitching.

Beisbol followers - If all of the pieces fall into place can they make one last run?
            Still so early but the vets seem to be figuring it out, wish they had a few more younger guys who could contribute but this division doesn't look like anyone is going to run away with it by any means so far.

Comment

Nah. Howard is done.

John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

The Phillies just pulled to.500 20 games in. Are you going to the parade? Save me a seat.

Comment

Working...
                X