Anyone want to go to Zona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to go to Zona

Myself and Troggs thinking of doing the trip.

I'm going to try

Comment

I'd like to make that work.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Strongly considering it for me and the boy.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
          Can that game get changed? Maybe it can't but I think this illustrates why changing of schedule can cause problems.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Why not Green Bay?

Comment

Green bay would be cool: troggs had mentioned.arizona some time back. I would like to see both stadiums. We can chat more.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post

I'll be there
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I think Arizona tickets will be easier to get, but Green Bay looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    Can that game get changed? Maybe it can't but I think this illustrates why changing of schedule can cause problems.
                    The worst that it could get changed is to Sunday night, correct - or could it get moved to Thursday or Monday as well?

It's more likely to affect the schedules of local fans than those who travel out and are likely to come home on Monday anyway.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                      I'll be there
                      Got my eye on this game as well. That one or SF.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
                        Got my eye on this game as well. That one or SF.

I'm definetly doing Az. I'm talking to some friends about scoring SF tickets as well.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

My experience in going to AZ was that tickets were not difficult to get
                          Lots of non-cardinal fans have a winter place there and they sell all their tickets on craigslist

There are several different lots and it was pretty easy getting those passes as well. Decent tailgayting, but they started a lot later than we did...

Not much else around the actual stadium, its pretty much by itself.
                          Should be a good road-trip and watch out for the blue meanies, they love to write speeding tickets especially for California plates

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
                            My experience in going to AZ was that tickets were not difficult to get
                            Lots of non-cardinal fans have a winter place there and they sell all their tickets on craigslist

There are several different lots and it was pretty easy getting those passes as well. Decent tailgayting, but they started a lot later than we did...

Not much else around the actual stadium, its pretty much by itself.
                            Should be a good road-trip and watch out for the blue meanies, they love to write speeding tickets especially for California plates
                            I was at the game last year with a buddy of mine. Met up with Trogs after the game. Cardinal fans are pretty tame, no shit talking at all. But I am a gangsta ass muthafucka.

Comment

Working...
                            X