I don't think Chip will go with WR in 1st round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think Chip will go with WR in 1st round

Why would he do that? All that will be left at 22 are these smallish WR's and he'll FOREVER be compared to D'skin Jackson. Political suicide.

I think Benjamin will be there at 22. Whether they draft him or not I don't know.
    "But again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look in the mirror."

Comment

Kelvin Benjamin is a big boy, but he's raw

Has a lot of drops. I LOVE his size though. I think it could work because he wouldn't have to come in here and be THE GUY. Tremendous upside.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
        Has a lot of drops. I LOVE his size though. I think it could work because he wouldn't have to come in here and be THE GUY. Tremendous upside.

Have to agree, if this coaching staff can get Bryce Brown to hold onto the ball I am hoping they could get Benjamin to catch the ball?

Comment

Still think he's a reach at 22.

It depends who's available at their pick but there will still be a lot of quality WRs left in the 2nd round. After Watkins and Evans, IMO, there is a somewhat significant dropoff.

DB > WR

Comment

I don't either. Zero chance unless they move back and get additional picks.
            there's just way too much depth at WR to waste a 1st round pick on 1.

Comment

At some point this team will require an influx of talent on the defensive side of the ball. This year is as good a year as any to do that.
              "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

One name not mentioned I would like them to get is Ryan Shazier. He's a nasty LB from Ohio State who would help our pass rush big time. He can blitz and cover plus he ran a 4.3! The one knock on him was that he was too light for the NFL. He's up to 237 now which gives him the size and weight needed. The only weird thing about Shazier is that he has Alopecia so he looks like a black version of the Thing.

Comment

too small. we have enough fastballs on Defense.

Kelly likes bigger guys.

Comment

1. Jeremiah Attaochu, OLB
                    2. Martavis Bryant, WR
                    3. Deone Bucannon, S

I'd rub my nipples clean off if that happened.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Regal View Post
                      The only weird thing about Shazier is that he has Alopecia so he looks like a black version of the Thing.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Somebody has a disease and its funny? Do you want the roster filled with guys that you would give head to? Dumb fuck. Post less.
                      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                          1. Jeremiah Attaochu, OLB
                          2. Martavis Bryant, WR
                          3. Deone Bucannon, S

I'd rub my nipples clean off if that happened.
                          I think Bryant could be one of the biggest steals in the draft. He has all the measurables, and if he hadn't played behind Sammy Watkins and DeAndre Hopkins at Clemson he probably would have put up some big numbers.

Benjamin reminds me a lot of Jonathan Baldwin. I wouldn't want to see us take him high frankly. Would prefer to have Pryor or Dennard if at all possible. Saw a rumor Barr could slide, and if he does we should do whatever we have to do to get him

Comment

Originally posted by Regal View Post
                            One name not mentioned I would like them to get is Ryan Shazier. He's a nasty LB from Ohio State who would help our pass rush big time. He can blitz and cover plus he ran a 4.3! The one knock on him was that he was too light for the NFL. He's up to 237 now which gives him the size and weight needed. The only weird thing about Shazier is that he has Alopecia so he looks like a black version of the Thing.

He is a lighter version of Mike mamula.

This team needs rhinos on defense not rabbits.
                            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

And he can't hold the weight.

He has to play at 225, accorcing to Maycock.
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X