Why The Draft Is So Late

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why The Draft Is So Late

I didn't know this until just now, but apparently it wasn't Goodell's decision and it wasn't based on making more money or anything like that. The Rockettes have a new show that was scheduled to run from the end of March until the end of April, thus making Radio City occupied during the normal draft day.

There must be some problems with the show because it never got off the ground and has been postponed. After all that, the draft could have taken place at its' normal date and time.

Nfl draft vs nba and nhl playoffs... Lmao

Comment

LIVING IN A CAVE???

If you didn't know the draft was moved back then you ARE NOT A FOOTBALL FAN! It has been advertised/written everywhere for about 6 months.
      Even if you check any site you should have known that. Who cares about Radio City and the postponed show. Where is this going? nowhere!
      Last edited by INTELLECT59; 04-25-2014, 06:43 PM.

Comment

THIS will end well

nm
        "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Listen fucktard, I wasn't saying this is the first I head the draft is late, I was saying this is the first I heard of a real reason why besides "Emperor Goodell wants more money."

Now go back to whatever hole you came from before I have to school your bitchass.

Comment

Yeah, but it's better than the faux shit stirring that seems to be so frequent any more.

Comment

Bwahaha

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
              nm
              I have to clean my screen.
              DB

Comment

Nice

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
                THIS will end well
                Well played.
                WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

I thought your title was "Why The Drake is so late"

nevermind
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                  X