How fucked up is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How fucked up is this

UCLA denied Sterling's 3 million dollar donation to go to kidney research. WTF? Shame on UCLA

Is this sarcastic?

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    UCLA denied Sterling's 3 million dollar donation to go to kidney research. WTF? Shame on UCLA
    No way UCLA can take that $, no matter the cause, especially as a non-private university that is a representative of the state and the city of Los Angeles.

Good on UCLA for refusing to become a part of a pathetic PR stunt.
    Last edited by ishimonster; 05-01-2014, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Yeah, good for ucla. I bet someone in need of a kidney transplant would turn sterling down on that as well.

Comment

Good for UCLA now all the Clippers players should refuse their checks as well? Just something to thing about. I'm sure they don't want to be associated as with having accepted money for anyone with this viewpoint.

Comment

UCLA should review all the profile of their donors. Do a background check on all of them. Get all the private recordings of them as well before accepting any donation!

I bet they'll have $0 dollars of charity donations if they do all this crap. Then they can pass the bill to the students in term of higher tuition prices. Very smart UCLA! Hope my kids won't go to school there.

Comment

Working...
          X