This Is Why The Flyers Will Never Win With Snider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loki View Post
    Listening to the dumb assed fans. The Bob trade and signing of Bryz were big mistakes. And fans like YOU were CRYING for it to happen.

Dope.
    It seems to me that there is a real tendency to be impatient with players developing. They gave up on JVR for Luke Schenn which was awful. Which is why I get really nervous when I hear the fans clamoring to trade Coots or Braydon Schenn after a bad 7 game stretch.

Comment

Luke Schenn is 24
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Pandering to Diggle hmm?

Funny to see someone that professes to hate the board so much here so often and blowing another board member in a post.
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Wrong again. It's not that difficult to go back and see older threads before you post.

Comment

Working...
          X