I see the Eagles possibly trading DOWN and OUT of 1st RND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see the Eagles possibly trading DOWN and OUT of 1st RND

The Miami Dolphins offensive line is absolute sh*t and there will be some O-linemen going in the 15-30 range. The Eagles have expressed an interest in Dion Jordan. I see something like a trade of the 22nd pick for Dion Jordan and additional picks.

So what I see is the Eagles will either move up or move down

I don't see them staying put at 22. Sal Pal is reporting that The Birds have been burning up the phone lines to move up. If they can't make that happen to get the player they REALLY want, they'll move down.

Comment

I don't think so, I see the Eagles staying at thier spot

Unless someone like Pryor, Barr, Shazier, Clownet, Beckham,Manzel,Dix drops a few spots then they could move up for great value with the use of current roster players to sweeten a deal.

If there is no good value then I can see them moving down a few spots for some additional picks.

But I don't agree with you, I think they will stay at thier spot.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I wouldn't move completely out of the first round

Move back a few spots, but don't give up a first round pick altogether.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          I see them moving up, moving down, or staying put at 22

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            If they get jordan and another second round pick it would be fine. Although that sounds like quite a bounty for pick no. 22.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Two Gap Helmethead
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                I could see you being right haha. Though you left out the possibility they could be late getting the pick in and leapfrogged by the next team.

If they do trade down, I hope it's not in an effort to pick up Dion Jordan. His one year so far has not been impressive. I don't care where he was picked, I think he'll always be a former receiver trying to rush the passer
                Last edited by JDuggernaut; 05-08-2014, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Looks like you're the only one

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                  who will be able to pull a true ITYS on the board.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                  X