I would love for Dallas to take JFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love for Dallas to take JFF

I think JFF is good but I would love for them to create a QB circus. I hate Romo as much as the next guy but he's far from the real problem in Dallas. His contract is also immovable. I'll be shocked if Manziel falls past Cleveland but I would really live it if Dallas traded up to get him, giving up picks that they would have otherwise used to fix their defense.

Also don't know what's up with this talk of Bortles being the top QB. He's another Gabbert, Ponder, Locker, etc.

JFF

Love him..The more I see the more I like. I would hate to see him go to a division rival. What sealed it for me was his Wonderlic score. Tells me that he is a smart kid and has the ability to put his mistakes behind him. He's always had a the talent...Questions were if it translated and if he will implode.

I think he is going to be a star...Though I fully realize it will be boom or bust with him and I could easily eat my words. I no longer think he will implode

Comment

The Wonderlic is waaaaaaay overrated

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
      Love him..The more I see the more I like. I would hate to see him go to a division rival. What sealed it for me was his Wonderlic score. Tells me that he is a smart kid and has the ability to put his mistakes behind him. He's always had a the talent...Questions were if it translated and if he will implode.

I think he is going to be a star...Though I fully realize it will be boom or bust with him and I could easily eat my words. I no longer think he will implode
      Ryan Fitzpatrick scored a 48 out of 50, while Dan Marino and Jim Kelly were both reported to have scored 15.
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Score

My point is that I associate kids that get into trouble constantly with a low IQ. It tells me that he is smart enough to realize his mistakes, and move on.

I'm not saying the score translates to on the field success - rather staying out of trouble off the field.

Comment

If he can learn to play within a system

Originally posted by Sugar12 View Post
          My point is that I associate kids that get into trouble constantly with a low IQ. It tells me that he is smart enough to realize his mistakes, and move on.

I'm not saying the score translates to on the field success - rather staying out of trouble off the field.
          He'll be fantastic, but if he wants to just freestyle it and do his own thing, he'll be bench fodder in about three years.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X