Would Chip move LeSean McCoy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Chip move LeSean McCoy?

I'm not sure he wouldn't. He already released a questionable character Pro Bowl player for NO compensation. What's to say he wouldn't TRADE the same thing?

Are you shticking?

Maybe in 2016...
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

I saw some speculation--because Staley flew down to work him out--that they might draft Tre Mason or even Carlos Hyde in the 2nd.

Comment

Do you think, at times, they use low and mid level assistants to work out players they think will end up with division rivals? I mean if they don't have too many hbs and tes on their draft board what else is duce gonna do?
        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

LaMichael James is being shopped by The Niners and.....

...he's a former Oregon Duck who was selected in the second round by.......Tom Gamble (then with The Niners, now with your favorite team) Say what you want about Sproles, but I don't think he was brought in here to be a running back.

Comment

Shady is the next target for a smear campaign. Book it.

Comment

DeAnthony Thomas in the 4th

book it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                Shady is the next target for a smear campaign. Book it.
                Nope. McCoy is not only the second best RB in the league, but he's a PERFECT scheme fit for Chip's zone running game. There's no way they let him go before '16.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                  I'm not sure he wouldn't. He already released a questionable character Pro Bowl player for NO compensation. What's to say he wouldn't TRADE the same thing?
                  Only if he got a deal that would make the Herschel Walker trade look like an OK deal for the Vikings. But since RBs are no longer valued like they once were, that would never happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X