Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok if the guy is a great OLB do you care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok if the guy is a great OLB do you care?

where we selected him? he is 6 3" plus...251 lbs and can backpedal, play down hill and rush...We are still building the Defense,,We needed this just didn't expect it here.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

He fucking better be great.

Comment

If no one was picking him until Saturday yes I do care.

Comment

IF IF IF
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Easily blocked ... short arms ... etc etc ... is he rated as a first round pick anywhere?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I would have been happy with Lee,, but many on here calling for Defense

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            He fucking better be great.
            I heard of the guy,,didnt think he was a 1st round guy...only thing is he's big enough to play his position,,that I like.
            Last edited by TRENT; 05-08-2014, 11:25 PM.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades1.php

Pretty accurate grade. I am happy about it.

Comment

I never said I thought he was 1st round pick

Originally posted by slag View Post
                Easily blocked ... short arms ... etc etc ... is he rated as a first round pick anywhere?
                he's an Eagle Now...
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJackson View Post
                  http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades1.php

Pretty accurate grade. I am happy about it.

Nope that was a shit pick for the first round.
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                    where we selected him? he is 6 3" plus...251 lbs and can backpedal, play down hill and rush...We are still building the Defense,,We needed this just didn't expect it here.
                    If the dude's a player, I don't give a shit about any of this stuff. He better play balls-out, though.

Comment

So is Fredo

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        He actually has long arms. Still not excited about the pick.

Comment

From NFL.com:

Lacks ideal length -- plays short-armed and can be locked up by larger blockers. Short initial steps. Still crafting a wider array of counters and pass-rush moves. Still learning to convert speed to power. Work in progress as a run defender. Does not set a hard edge and can do a better job using his hands to disengage quicker. Needs to become a more violent hands fighter. Limited experience playing in reverse.

Comment

Hmm

What's his wingspan? Wonder if he has a high motor? Does he have a really good brother?

fuck me….

Comment

Hey, I'd love to be wrong ... I'll even buy Howie a new X-box if I am.

Comment

Working...
                              X