Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    on board. He is greatness
    I think he's going to be better than a lot of these receivers taken ahead of him.
    Last edited by rothdawg; 05-09-2014, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
      I think he's going to be better than a lot of these receivers taken ahead of him.
      He might be the next wide receiver taken. Or at least he should be.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
        The big ten flat out sucks at developing nfl wideouts but you could argue the conference is due to produce the one average-to-good receiver it provides, like clockwork, every four years.
        I wanted to come in and disprove this, but the best I could come up with were names like Brandon Lloyd, Brian Hartline, Mario Manningham, and Jason Avant.

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
            I wanted to come in and disprove this, but the best I could come up with were names like Brandon Lloyd, Brian Hartline, Mario Manningham, and Jason Avant.
            There were some good ones back in the day with Cris Carter, Derrick Mason, Joey Galloway and Andre Rison but the best "recent" one was probably Plexiglass

Comment

he's in a different mold than all of them though. Normally, I'd be like stay the F away, but the guy was unbelievable in BOB's offense.
              WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                he's in a different mold than all of them though. Normally, I'd be like stay the F away, but the guy was unbelievable in BOB's offense.
                I'm a PSU "hater," mainly because of the little brother syndrome we at Temple might have, but A-Rob is one NitWit I'd definitely like seeing in Eagles' green.

Comment

Working...
                X