OT : I know we gave JDugg a lot of shit about his raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT : I know we gave JDugg a lot of shit about his raps

But damn, this dude makes JDugg look like Rakim. JDugg, do not do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    But damn, this dude makes JDugg look like Rakim. JDugg, do not do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U
    Do you have a quota on the amount of posts you make per day? Jesus, give it a rest already.

Comment

You give me shit about my RAP

Singular, not plural. You can search the internet high and low and you won't find another rap video made by yours truly. But thanks for the backhanded compliment I guess?

Comment

Shut up.

You're the board rapper.

Comment

Do you have a quota

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
          Do you have a quota on the amount of posts you make per day? Jesus, give it a rest already.
          on how many times someone tells you to eat a dick and shut the fuck up ? I told you once before, I'm not the one for the bullshit.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
            on how many times someone tells you to eat a dick and shut the fuck up ? I told you once before, I'm not the one for the bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
              Singular, not plural. You can search the internet high and low and you won't find another rap video made by yours truly. But thanks for the backhanded compliment I guess?
              Don't reply to me. Reply to Mr Sensative (EIO). He's that one that seems to be jealous of your work since he posts 12 times a day about you.

Comment

The reply wasn't intended to be to you, Screamin. I just hit the reply button at the bottom

Comment

or bored rapper
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Not sensitive, but you don't know me like that

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                    Don't reply to me. Reply to Mr Sensative (EIO). He's that one that seems to be jealous of your work since he posts 12 times a day about you.
                    and even if you did, you might be pushing it. Also, you must have me confused with someone else who posts a lot about JDugg, because I don't.

Comment

It's probably me. I take every opportunity I can to take a shot. Even if he wasn't a backwoods rapper he still sucks. Guy sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X