Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder how Jeremy Maclin feels about the events of last night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how Jeremy Maclin feels about the events of last night.

He was feeling pretty strong recently, talking about himself in the third person and such. Maybe the Eagles can get a good season out of him.

They gotta lose the lame "pimp" Maclin graphic at the Linc though. I wonder if Maclin approved of that? I have to think he did.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

I was thinking the same thing. Every sports reporter in Philadelphia is now looking to get a negative or bitter quote from him.

Comment

Chip called him the #1 receiver yesterday. They moved DJax for him so he could play outside. He stoked
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
        Chip called him the #1 receiver yesterday. They moved DJax for him so he could play outside. He stoked
        He probably is the #1 WR at this point.

I wonder what will happen after the season is over. Slizz seems to think they will extend Maclin's contract during the season.
        --------

Comment

I agree with Slizz
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
            I agree with Slizz
            Right on.
            I guess the situation is right for them to feel each other out.

But please lose the pimp graphic with the new boards.
            --------

Comment

I don't see any threat to Maclin

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              He was feeling pretty strong recently, talking about himself in the third person and such. Maybe the Eagles can get a good season out of him.

They gotta lose the lame "pimp" Maclin graphic at the Linc though. I wonder if Maclin approved of that? I have to think he did.
              ...they replaced Jackson and Avant.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

He should already know

That no one's job is truly safe on this team. Hopefully he balls out and Slizz's prediction comes true. I am excited about getting Matthews, though. Nice pickup.
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

He's got a one year deal...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

He knows he has to prove himself regardless. All good.
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

I think they will try but I wonder if he's having a great season if he'll sign an extension or wait and become an FA.

Comment

Working...
                    X