Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing my tune to the Eagles draft to neutral.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Cooks have fallen to them?

Even if they waited to cut/trade Jackson everyone still knew that he wouldn't be in Philly next year. Doesn't change the Aints' plans or how everyone viewed the Eagles' plans.

Comment

Cooks is small as shit. The exact opposite of what Kelly said he was interested in building around.

I doubt eagles truly coveted cooks and let that rumor simmer so other teams would think they wanted him when they never did.
      Beckham strikes me as the only WR they would have taken at 22 (outside of top 2 who were never falling that far)

Comment

Yep, it was supposed to be the perfect subterfuge until the packers took dix
        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

What does all of this mean for Jeff Maehl?

I actually like that dude. I liked the way he got up in DSkin's face when he was going stupid on the sideline.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...-sideline-rant

Comment

I don't think it's a dumb pick........

Not at all. He's already familiar with what Chip does and that's a plus. I also like the guy's speed for his size. This kid has grown and hasn't slowed down a bit. Very good blocker down field. Look at that Cosell breakdown of the kid. He's swatting people aside and turning on the jets. I absolutely **LOVE** physical receivers like this. I am tired of the geighsha girl DeSean Jackson types.

Comment

Working...
            X