Undrafted...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undrafted...

The defensive player of the year in the country's best conference. Shame.

Do it Chip. Save this disaster of a draft and take a giant step in the right social direction.

Originally posted by CCPete View Post

Do it Chip. Save this disaster of a draft and take a giant step in the right social direction.
    There are few players more ill-suited for this defense. Too small for DE, too slow for OLB. Chip would be doing him more of a favor by letting him go undrafted and sign with a team where he'd actually have a chance to contribute.

Comment

Please don't. Not good enough.

Comment

The fact that you hate this draft gives me hope for its succes. CCMush.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

No one wants him because he's not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            The fact that you hate this draft gives me hope for its succes. CCMush.
            My record is impeccable. I told you what would happen to Vick and awhile you were vick abating ..I was right. I told you that chip would be coaching college football in 2015...and that will be right.

We have a below average D backfield. Chip ignored it in the rounds that count. He dumped an all pro WR A D SPENT important picks trying to make up for it.

He's a goner.

Comment

Huh? My post had nothing to do with Sam. Just Mush.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

My record is impeccable. I told you what would happen to Vick and awhile you were vick abating ..I was right. I told you that chip would be coaching college football in 2015...and that will be right.

We have a below average D backfield. Chip ignored it in the rounds that count. He dumped an all pro WR A D SPENT important picks trying to make up for it.

He's a goner.
                You said chip would be one and done. Your record is shit.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I think in the end Roseman will make it easy for Chip to get the hell out of here soon.

Comment

So it's Howie that loves those Oregon players??

Comment

I don't see how you thought that a 7th rounder would save a "disaster of a draft." Believe it or not, Michael Sam is not a superhero. He got 9 out of 11.5 sacks in 3 games, coming against a depleted and injury-riddled Florida, Vanderbilt, and Arkansas State. Not exactly murderer's row.

And no one is changing their stance on gays just because a football player happens to be gay. In the end, Sam is just another dude who probably isn't good enough to make it in the league.

Comment

Working...
                      X