Marcus Smith in coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus Smith in coverage

Skip to about 30 seconds in. That's him batting the pass away. His arms are crazy long.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Good tape in general. Very disruptive player. Even when blocked he makes the ball carrier change direction to the help. I'm excited about him I wanted this guy on the team. Hope he pans out to a 1st round pick in the long run.

Comment

He sucks

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

Skip to about 30 seconds in. That's him batting the pass away. His arms are crazy long.
      He is a total bust.
      DB

Comment

Bleacher report had him going in the 3rd

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
        He is a total bust.
        terrible pick

Comment

I like him! Day one starter!

Comment

I know another guy whose

Originally posted by Melchior View Post

arms were crazy long. His name is/was Jon Harris.
            You think its a joke!?!

Comment

looks like a whole lot of mamula's
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

This low-light reel makes me nervous

He's just a one-trick pony rushing the QB. Just an edge, speed rusher and he doesn't look to have all that much speed. They're just putting their tackle one-on-one against him and the tackle is doing a pretty good job against him. Try to do that week in and week out against NFL tackles. BWAHAHAHA! They'll kick his a$$ in. I did see one play that gives me a little hope where he got blocked, but threw the guy aside. God I miss the days of Reggie White. What an amazing talent. You never knew how he was going to beat you. Speed rush to the outside, bull rush, swim move, rip move, whatever. Can you imagine going to bed at night knowing you would have to protect your QB against Reggie White the next day at 1? Of course, Marcus Smith isn't a defensive end in this league. He's an outside linebacker. (if anything at all) We'll see. As long as there is an NFL, teams will be searching for that elusive pass rusher. It makes a huge difference when you have a good one.

Comment

I just like that he's not going to be a converted DE. Granted, Louisville moved him around a lot and got him unblocked or going against TE's, but the Eagles do a lot of the same stuff defensively, so I think he actually projects pretty well.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Cliff notes version

Didn't need a unabomber manifesto on this guy
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

There were a lot of plays were he JUST missed getting to the QB. He'll fit in just fine with this defense.
                      Last edited by Sect 236; 05-14-2014, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X