X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pap SMEAR CAMPAIGN

From the Tweeter:

Howard Eskin ‏@howardeskin 1h

Listening 2 @SportsRadioWIP and talk bout y Jonathan Paplebon wouldn't pitch on Sunday. 2 teams sources told me Pap was out "late" sat night
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    From the Tweeter:

Howard Eskin ‏@howardeskin 1h

Listening 2 @SportsRadioWIP and talk bout y Jonathan Paplebon wouldn't pitch on Sunday. 2 teams sources told me Pap was out "late" sat night
    fuck pap...that guy is a twat.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      fuck pap...that guy is a twat.
      Maybe he is... but I just wanted to say "Pap SMEAR CAMPAIGN" and that tweet was the perfect opportunity.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        Maybe he is... but I just wanted to say "Pap SMEAR CAMPAIGN" and that tweet was the perfect opportunity.
        shit, i completely missed that. good form.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

why is eskin so worried about velo?

I liked the interview where Pap confessed he never scouted Trout and that he scouts players by just pitching to them. He's like Kenny Powers with a sourpuss
          Last edited by JuTMSY4; 05-14-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X