Eagles won't be sending season tickets out this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles won't be sending season tickets out this year

Strictly print at home like the playoff game last season.

unlike the playoffs, they will let you download them to your smartphone too.

I guess that's ok-- seems to be the way everything is going. They are going to refund the $10 handling fee that was charged on the invoice.

I had to laugh about this line included in the email: "By downloading tickets to your smart phone, they can no longer be misplaced, stolen, or left at home."

Like smartphones never get misplaced, stolen, or left at home? Keep your batteries charged!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Read that line in another thread

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I guess that's ok-- seems to be the way everything is going. They are going to refund the $10 handling fee that was charged on the invoice.

I had to laugh about this line included in the email: "By downloading tickets to your smart phone, they can no longer be misplaced, stolen, or left at home."

Like smartphones never get misplaced, stolen, or left at home? Keep your batteries charged!
    And thought the same thing. It would be my luck that I would forget my phone and not realize it until i was halfway across Pennsylvania.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Realistically though, someone, somewhere nearby at the stadium will have a smartphone that can load up the ticket.
      Last edited by TerpEagle; 05-16-2014, 10:56 AM.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

Faux police actions will be hindered

Faux police actions in the parking lots to relieve those too drunk to enter the Linc of their paper tickets, will be nothing but a fond memory.

Comment

I HATE THIS!!!

Comment

we can always do a reanactment like the show cops!

Comment

Working...
            X