• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRC - Shutdown Corner

http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=495960

44.1% completion% allowed, best mark last year

19.12% PD%, 4th best mark last year

DRC will shadow Maclin all game and blanket him

Cooper has no chance against Prince. He will get smothered.

Walter Thurmond will give Matthews fits in the slot as a rookie.

Your posts are geigher than geigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
      Your posts are geigher than geigh.
      truth. his trolling is probably a 2 out of 10. very poor quality.

Comment

HAHAHA

I bet you thought that chump was a "shutdown" corner when he did shit for the eagles. Laughable
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I wish your mom had coat hangered you.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Of course he was good LAST YEAR--it was his CONTRACT YEAR. Then he turned down a massive contract offer to stay in Denver, to play for a SB contender, to play for a team that has a turnover machine for a QB. Then he talked about retiring. The guy's head is not in the game. It wouldn't surprise me if he reverted to pre-2013 form. If he was so awesome, Arizona nor the Eagles would have given up on him. With a new coaching staff in place, you wonder why the Eagles didn't at least sign him to a 1 year show me deal, to see if he was shit for two separate coaching staffs or just one.

Comment

You really need to go on a comedy tour your material is GOLD!
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
                http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=495960

DRC will shadow Maclin all game and blanket him
                Bwahaha! Here is your hero getting MUSHED by the number two receiver on the last place team in the NFC East:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zLqAJJWqOY

The word is bitch. That is what DRC is. A total bitch.
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

PSU= Terri Schaivo. His troll attempts are awful (he first came here claiming to be an Eagles fan worried about the Giants), and his overall blind lack of anything resembling objectivity is awful. If the Eagles and Giants switched rosters today, we'd be hearing about McCoy being the best RB in the league, Bennie Logan being a stud, Cary Williams being a shutdown corner, and Casey Matthews beings a bright young player with tons of potential

Comment

You still spend an inordinate amount of time on an Eagles board.
                    WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                    - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                    - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Working...
                    X