Beer guys (geighs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer guys (geighs)

Pick up some Lake Erie Monster for your 3 day weekend.

Fucking great and 9.5% on top of it

geigh

"Pours a deep, clear straw-gold with one finger of fizzy off-white dickhead. Maintains a thin cap with some oily lacing. Aroma is muted cock (faint lemon peel), a bit of grassy funk, clove-like spice, and alcohol. If I got a blind whiff of this, I'd never guess DIPA--smells much more like a spicy Belgian ass.

The taste is much like I expected from the smell--soft light fruity notes, sweet biscuity malt with caramel undertones, funky fresh-cut hay, and white pepper. I'm getting a very marginal amount of hop bitterness. Alcohol warmth comes through on the finish, but maintains a smooth drinkability. As it warms I do get a bit of pine resin, but never the bite I was expecting from a Monster. Mouthfeel is excellent for my taste in the style--thick, sticky, and coats the palate well - just like my beloved cum. Carbonation is tame and comes through just enough to give it a slight crispness." - Ellsworth
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Hahaha. Mailing it today as well aren't you?

Comment

summer hours half day fridays start today

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        Hahaha. Mailing it today as well aren't you?
        That beer sounds good. Will try some this weekend

Comment

Was just with my brother in law last night

and he had this beer called The Big Squeeze. I had to go Riccardo and hit him with a NHOI, but it's beer with grapefruit juice. Pretty damn good.
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

In the Kraft beer vein!

I was not into other beers, I drink PBR usually, cheapest beer at Walmart. 12 Pack btls for $7.99!

But for my birthday last year and Christmas, I was gifted with a subscription to the "Beer of the Month Club." A 12 pack of Craft beers, domestic and imported beers, IPA's, Amber, Dark, etc.

I started looking forward to the shipments with baited breath.
            "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Beer geigh update

Local store didn't have it but picked up Great Lakes brewing Dortmunder gold - purty good!

Comment

Working...
              X