ELIte Manning will dELIver and you better bELIeve that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELIte Manning will dELIver and you better bELIeve that

QB-friendly uptempo West Coast offense behind a revamped OL and a slew of weapons

That's one of the unlikELIest outcomes this season. The 2 games between the Eagles and Giants will see 2 disembowELIngs of the Vaggies. You're dELIrious if you truly think the Giants are half as good as you claim. You seem to think that they will be the 85 Bears defense with the Greatest Show on Turf offense. The abuse you suffered at the hands of Sandusky clearly warped your mind.

If the Eagles and Giants traded rosters today, you'd still talk about how good the Giants are and how the Eagles suck, because you're a fucking idiot. At least Eagle fans are grounded in reality. I guess you come here because you can't convince anyone on the Giants board that the team will be worth a shit. It's too bad your parents didn't choose cELIbacy, because your intelligence falls far short of apELIke.

Comment

Originally posted by PSU View Post
      QB-friendly uptempo West Coast offense behind a revamped OL and a slew of weapons
      Basically awesome

Comment

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
        That's one of the unlikELIest outcomes this season. The 2 games between the Eagles and Giants will see 2 disembowELIngs of the Vaggies. You're dELIrious if you truly think the Giants are half as good as you claim. You seem to think that they will be the 85 Bears defense with the Greatest Show on Turf offense. The abuse you suffered at the hands of Sandusky clearly warped your mind.

If the Eagles and Giants traded rosters today, you'd still talk about how good the Giants are and how the Eagles suck, because you're a fucking idiot. At least Eagle fans are grounded in reality. I guess you come here because you can't convince anyone on the Giants board that the team will be worth a shit. It's too bad your parents didn't choose cELIbacy, because your intelligence falls far short of apELIke.
        Very good, now if you could put this into a rap it would ELIcit ELIte levels of cheers and hopefully ELIminate this VaGiants troll from the board.
        Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

is ELIte Manning just Peyton?

Comment

oh now I get it, PSU is a chick--our first female troll! I think she is adorable
            I bet she has an entire scrap book dedicated to that dreamboat coach of theirs.

Comment

You're still spending an inordinate mount of time on an Eagles board.
              WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
              - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
              - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                is ELIte Manning just Peyton?
                Haha. Ped St forgets Eli doesn't even qualify as elite in his own family

Comment

Working...
                X