Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Bruno

Sorry for my f*ck up earlier.

I had put on Spanish TV and they were showing a replay from LAST YEAR between Atletico and Real Madrid.

It was the afternoon here, so I'm thinking it's evening there. And given my limited Spanish I thought it was the aftermath of a live event. Thus the incorrect report, which when I think about in retrospect would have been really major.

If Kelly Green was around, he could deservedly berate me.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

El WRONGO!
    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Good KG bait...I just got my XENOPHOBE T-shirt!!!

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

I had put on Spanish TV and they were showing a replay from LAST YEAR between Atletico and Real Madrid.

It was the afternoon here, so I'm thinking it's evening there. And given my limited Spanish I thought it was the aftermath of a live event. Thus the incorrect report, which when I think about in retrospect would have been really major.

and at HALF PRICE!!!

http://www.usatf.org/store/showProdu...p?item=PENN14M
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

No Problem I was just glad I didnt miss the game. I really wanted atletico to win, I hate real madrid.

Comment

Working...
        X