Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KG: "My tittie milk fetish isn't as bad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
    I turn to push the handle down -- I don't gaze fondly at the contents of the bowl. I don't even care if I see it all all. If I see it, it's by accident because all I'm looking for is the handle.

YOU? You study it so you can memorize it and compare it to previous "submissions" -- you probably shed great big tears as you depress the handle to sent it to the Great Sewer System in the sky.

You should always check your bowel movements KG. You need to check for color (red= fresh blood, dark black= old blood), if it floats (fat), and for organisms.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
      - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
      - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Now you say you've NEVER clogged a toilet???

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
        ...you asked me how many times I flushed and I answered -- once.

And unless you have a fancy commode with a push button on the wall in front of you to flush, everybody gets at least a brief glimpse of what's in the bowl when they turn around to push the handle down.

The difference between normal people like me and YOU, is that you stand there for 10 minutes studying it so you can describe it in your obscene posts.
        BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! No way is that true!
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

With The New Water Saver Toilets It's Easy

But at least on those occaisonal times it happens, I don't have Taps playing in the background the way you do.
          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

so if its "easy"

and you refer to "those occasions" ... it must happen a lot.
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Nope -- Once In A Blue Moon

But you have a love affair with your shit every time you take a dump.

Comment

why are you anti-shit???

I mean its just a processed hoagie or whatever else you enjoyed just a few hours earlier.
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                  I mean its just a processed hoagie or whatever else you enjoyed just a few hours earlier.

KG has commitment issues. Hates to cross the finish line.

Here is some free advice: "Never trust a man in a wheelchair with dirty shoes".

And

"A man who doesnt look at their shit, sips milk from tit".
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm Against Sickos Like You Talking About It

Describing it -- hell, take some pictures, let's get them on line.

Warped.

Comment

Why is KG so afraid of poop? Where does this come from? Just remember KG:

Comment

Working...
                      X