Boycott me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott me

I'm not a real man. I'm a hollow man. Hologram. Dammit... I'm not pissed about how downtrodden white men are or how outrageous it is for white men to espouse opinions for which they are criticized. If I say something off color I accept the criticism as part of life, not some left wing conspiracy to marginalize those poor put upon white men who can no longer stand around their BBQ complaining about minorities.

I hope to be a real man someday.
    DB

Real men love Jesus.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Don't have to ask me.

I've been doing it for about 10 years now.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Yes, but...

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
        I've been doing it for about 10 years now.
        ...you've always been on the cutting edge of trends. Epic higaytus, hating on Danny Snyder fiercely, and wearing cutting edge fashion like shit brown coveralls. You my man are a step ahead...

What's up with BAC? Surviving?

DB
        DB

Comment

Three words.

Tittie.
          Milk.
          Smoothies.

Comment

Brilliant

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
            Three words.

Tittie.
            Milk.
            Smoothies.
            Calling R&D now.

For years one of our neighbors up here in the bubble had a sign in their front yard extolling the virtues of colostrum. I guess they were selling it as a business or something. I always grimaced when I went by...
            DB

Comment

I think its all in the marketing.

Some ideas thrown out there...
              Raised on a farm. Grain feed. On the treadmill once a day. 10 hours of sleep. Vegan. You are what you eat. Mountain spring water. Double D's.

Comment

Thanx for the kind words.

As for the BAC.............the word here is "barely"

I find it mind boggling how poorly they run our once nice company. They have made several moves that have had a direct negative effect on our bottom line.

On the other hand, I do have a fabulous health plan which somehow makes all the other bullshit (which I mainly ignore) easier to take.
                "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I hear you

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                  As for the BAC.............the word here is "barely"

I find it mind boggling how poorly they run our once nice company. They have made several moves that have had a direct negative effect on our bottom line.

On the other hand, I do have a fabulous health plan which somehow makes all the other bullshit (which I mainly ignore) easier to take.
                  But our health plan could frankly use some improving. I've been using it more than I want to, and finding all kinds of hidden mousetraps. Better than an exchange though.
                  DB

Comment

Interesting

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                    I think its all in the marketing.

Some ideas thrown out there...
                    Raised on a farm. Grain feed. On the treadmill once a day. 10 hours of sleep. Vegan. You are what you eat. Mountain spring water. Double D's.
                    "You just keep thinking, Butch. That's what you're good at."
                    DB

Comment

Working...
                    X