Confidential to GOT fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to GOT fans

That's what happens when you show off. Talk shit afterwards, don't DJAX around a potential kill.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

That gave me nightmares.

Comment

He didn't last long

Comment

Don't have HBO so I've never see the show, but I am reading the books and am ahead of where the show is currently. I was wondering what the reaction would be to that scene when they got to it.

Comment

oh boo hoo

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          That gave me nightmares.
          Pussy!
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
            Pussy!
            I'm disappointed. I was expecting "Geigh of Thrones" out of you or something.

Comment

Used it too many times already

gayme of thrones
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

They've done a nice job this season.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

The guy playing Oberyn did a pretty solid job of making him just as bad ass as he was in the books. Even knowing what was coming I still found it hard to watch...jesus, the thumbs to the eyes was vicious.
                  If you’re not from here, you don’t understand it. If you don’t understand it, you hate it. And if you hate it, we hate you.

"Philadelphia is the only city, where you can experience the thrill of victory and the agony of reading about it the next day." by Mike Schmidt

Comment

Yep ... he did a good job.

And that actress playing Missandei is fucking blaze.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

That was brutal. That sound...
                      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I knew how it played out but it didn't make it any less brutal to watch.

Arya laughing and Sansa telling the "truth" were both great too. The Stark girls, and the actresses playing them, have been great this season.

Comment

It was a scene from Mortal Kombat

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                          That was brutal. That sound...

Finish him!
                          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I knew he was toast when he started dancing around. It's the GOT way.
                            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I think arya might be my favorite character. The hound is awesome as well.

Riccardo loves Reek

Comment

Working...
                              X