No announcement yet.

Confidential to GOT fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As soon as a character gets too comfortable, they get whacked. Hopefully since Tyrion looks fucked, he'll end up making it out.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      I think arya might be my favorite character. The hound is awesome as well.

Riccardo loves Reek
      EVERY scene they've had together this season has been great

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        As soon as a character gets too comfortable, they get whacked. Hopefully since Tyrion looks fucked, he'll end up making it out.

Yep. Never read the books. You become to visible, you get dead.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

This says it all...

Comment

Nice. I'll have to watch that episode again with my wife this week. While she's gasping because she didn't read the books, I'm going to be chuckling imagining him spiking the football just before he gets leg whipped.

Comment

I think I'm going to start reading them. In a couple weeks when the finale airs, I'm not going to want to wait nine months.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                I think I'm going to start reading them. In a couple weeks when the finale airs, I'm not going to want to wait nine months.
                I started (well restarted since I never finished Game of Thrones when I started a couple years ago) this season and it's been interesting to read after the fact and see the differences and to see the foreshadowing of how things are going to fall apart.

I don't know if you like audiobooks, but I'd suggest them to help the books along because they're fucking doorstoppers.

I'm about halfway through book 3 and nearing the end of Season 3 so I'll be in new territory soon.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

The television series has veered quite a bit into the fourth and fifth books - those two are a bit different from the first three as they divide the pov characters between the two books (I.e., the books cover the same time period but from different perspectives). Hold onto to your butts because the last two episodes are going to be bananas.
                  To run with the big dogs you have to be a big dog, dumb fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by hoo bleeds green View Post
                    The television series has veered quite a bit into the fourth and fifth books - those two are a bit different from the first three as they divide the pov characters between the two books (I.e., the books cover the same time period but from different perspectives). Hold onto to your butts because the last two episodes are going to be bananas.
                    100% sure Lady S will be the final "WTF?!?!" scene of the season.

Comment

Working...
                    X