It's June and the Phils are who I feared they'd be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if he was in CBP, he'd have better numbers

Sh*ti Field is a tough place to go yard. Yeah, he's had some bad luck, but before being hit by pitches twice for broken bones and all of that he was a pretty decent hitter and outfielder. Better than the sh*t we have. I know...he's 33 or something like that.

Comment

It will take way longer for the Phils to turn it around than it took the Eagles. Football is a coach's game. Chip Kelly is an offensive genius. He tooled his system around what the Eagles had. Guys also love to play for him. Baseball is a player's game. The Phillies won't be good again until they can overhaul their roster. Utley is having the best season of any 2nd baseman in the NL but 2 HR a month is nothing compared to what he used to do. Jimmy is having a pretty good year. Howard does have a lot of RBI but his slugging percentage is very low. I guess the lifetime achievement contracts could be worse. But the rest of the team sucks, and by the time that's taken care of, the offensive core will have retired, along with Lee, and Hamels will be like 34.

Comment

They don't need old.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

If it was me, I'd blow the whole thing up

This sh*t show is going nowhere.

Imagine being a Cubs fan? I feel sorry for those fans. I feel sorry for Eagles fans too.

Comment

Report: Phillies accidentally traded prospect in 2011 Hunter Pence deal

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on-...ter-pence-deal

Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              Holy shit.

Comment

Working...
              X