Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball's first married gay couple?

From today's Inquirer:

Even though the Phillies need pitching in a draft that is considered strong in that area, especially in the early rounds, they have made no secret of their affinity for Florida high school shortstop Nick Gordon. He is the son of former Phillies relief pitcher Tom Gordon and Los Angeles Dodgers second baseman Dee Gordon.

Unless Dee is a chick.
    DB

Not just gay, but incestuous as well.

Comment

You'd know a thing or two about that

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
      Not just gay, but incestuous as well.
      wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
        wouldn't you?
        Because I'm from Tennessee? I'd bet more incest goes on in California than the Volunteer state.

Comment

It's all about the denominator

Because I'm from Tennessee? I'd bet more incest goes on in California than the Volunteer state.
          More of everything happens in CA than in TN. But, on a per capita basis, the answer could be different.
          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
            More of everything happens in CA than in TN. But, on a per capita basis, the answer could be different.
            Even still, the average Californian would be more likely to know someone who "knows a thing or two about" it than the average Tennessean would.

Comment

El-Wrongo.

Comment

Even still, the average Californian would be more likely to know someone who "knows a thing or two about" it than the average Tennessean would.
                Not when 3 or 4 families make up the entire population of Tennessee.

Comment

There's facts and there's opinions

Can you guess which your statement is?
                  DB

Comment

Working...
                  X