Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tittie Sucking,Shitty Talk and Graduation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tittie Sucking,Shitty Talk and Graduation...

I to just wanted to say it has been a strange offseason to this point but this past week has been funny as shit and ratings gold.

A few of you know our Anna will be attending MiT in the fall and we are still in the process of coming to grips with what she has earned. She turned down full rides to Boston College and Maryland Honors College to attend MiT. Through all her hard work she was offered $635,000 in scholarships, she secured an internship with the Military's ICD division and was offered a job if she wanted it, she did not give an answer but has a job every summer that she wants it.

It's not titty sucking or poop logic (DM the piece on the history of Poop was very funny)
    But Very proud and excited for her...

It might not be tit-milk or poop, but MiT, the money, the job...that's all awesome. Congratulations, even if it's coming from a Skins fan. I hope my two kids (4 and 2 right now) can manage to achieve even a portion of that kind of success.

Comment

honestly, that's just so very cool. You should be incredibly proud. The opportunities at MIT go beyond money too. Real groundbreaking stuff goes on there.

Side note: Kendall square is an awesome place to live and visit. Go to Hungry Mother and thank me later.

Comment

Gongrats to the whole family

Originally posted by Neumans own View Post
        I to just wanted to say it has been a strange offseason to this point but this past week has been funny as shit and ratings gold.

A few of you know our Anna will be attending MiT in the fall and we are still in the process of coming to grips with what she has earned. She turned down full rides to Boston College and Maryland Honors College to attend MiT. Through all her hard work she was offered $635,000 in scholarships, she secured an internship with the Military's ICD division and was offered a job if she wanted it, she did not give an answer but has a job every summer that she wants it.

It's not titty sucking or poop logic (DM the piece on the history of Poop was very funny)
        But Very proud and excited for her...
        Anna is quite obviously a kick-ass student, but this kind of achievement does not occur without the loving support of her parents. Great job, Anna and to you guys as well.
        Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
        May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
        X