Vernon Davis called Celek the 5th best TE in the league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vernon Davis called Celek the 5th best TE in the league

Excluding Davis himself. Interesting that Celek is so highly thought of by one of the game's best. As of now, Celek and Ertz might be the top 1-2 TE punch in the league. Here's to hoping neither if them is actually a murderer.

I could see that. He's a great blocker and a good receiver. Plus he's always trucking/dragging defenders and being an all around tough son of a bitch, so he probably gets a lot of respect.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      I could see that. He's a great blocker and a good receiver. Plus he's always trucking/dragging defenders and being an all around tough son of a bitch, so he probably gets a lot of respect.
      These are also reasons why Celek is a Chip Kelly favorite.

Comment

He makes a great security blanket for Foles, and he generally catches it when he gets his hands on it. James Casey must be kinda pissed that he came to Philly to sit on the bench.

Comment

TGP man crush in 3...2...1...
          The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Celek is a classic Reid area Eagle. He's just not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              Celek is a classic Reid area Eagle. He's just not good enough.
              Vernon Davis seems to disagree

Comment

Riccardo called JDouchebagnacht the worst poster on the board

nm
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Never heard of him

Comment

Who is this riccardo character?
                    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

WOOOO! ITYS MOTHERF*CKERS!!!!!

THE GUY IS A ****BEAST****! BEARCATS!!! EAT SH*T ALL OF YIZ!!

Comment

He was a 5th round pick

Did he meet the expectations for a 5th round pick? Exceed them? Look at the absolute sh*t he had throwing to him: Wormburner McNabb, Klob, Vince Young, Headless Chicken Vick

Comment

He's not the flash in the pan next best thing at TE, BUT he is tough, always on the field, good hands, and probably one of the best TE blockers of all time.

He's a long haul type guy, I honestly thought he was done before CK showed up, now it looks like he may be around for a couple more years.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                            nm
                            I think you are overlooking yourself. Personally I'd place you 2nd to only Ped State.

Comment

Working...
                            X