• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adriana Lima anyone?

Comment

maybe...

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
      Selma! How do you not say Selma immediately? Hands down greatest of all time in this category.
      but I will still take Ms. Cruz. Too hot for Mr. Cruise. I know I disqualified her but this image is too hot not to share.

Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

I'll see your Mrs. Tom Cruise and raise you the infamous snake dance!

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        but I will still take Ms. Cruz. Too hot for Mr. Cruise. I know I disqualified her but this image is too hot not to share.

500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Had a Venezuelan Spanish teacher at community college. Nearly had to leave class to jerk it at times.

Spanish instructor this past semester was Colombian. Only 35 but she looked even younger. Thinking about trying something there.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            Spanish instructor this past semester was Colombian. Only 35 but she looked even younger. Thinking about trying something there.
            My girlfriend is Colombian and has lots of family there. I've been to visit twice. The women in that country are drop-dead gorgeous. Just walking down the street is enough to make your head explode.

This past February I went to a wedding in Cartagena. It was a dangerous place to be with a girlfriend...

Also, my vote goes to Salma and the snake dance.

Comment

Bardy in 5....4....3....
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
                Bardy in 5....4....3....

I can't believe that he isn't in this thread already.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

buddy of mine took a Colombian mail order bride

...for his second wife. Went down there and stayed at an "inn" specifically set up for that. Handed him telephone book-thick albums of girls. He actually wound up marrying one he met outside of the "tour" and not registered to the "inn."
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                    ...for his second wife. Went down there and stayed at an "inn" specifically set up for that. Handed him telephone book-thick albums of girls. He actually wound up marrying one he met outside of the "tour" and not registered to the "inn."

They still together?

Comment

yep...more than 10 years

and two kids. She barely knew any English, was a lawyer there but did not have a license to practice here. That was a big adjustment for her. I think she's a paralegal now.
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

Selma Snake Vid

That guy's face at 1:24 was basically me the entire time watching it

Comment

Luis Guzman

Comment

Esperanza Gomez.

https://www.google.com/search?q=espe...&bih=671&dpr=1

Potential nsfw

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post

she really likes ice scream NSFW

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-M3rwxumjOq...lac%C3%A9e.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X