the GREAT LES BOWEN on Lane's tab and social media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the GREAT LES BOWEN on Lane's tab and social media

"not the kind of story I ever would have envisioned writing 10 years ago," he says on Facenutz.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...JIdJKeA3Szh.01
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

$3500 for a bottle of wine. One bottle. WTF?

I'm putting in a whole central air conditioning unit for that!

Comment

Danny [Watkins] paid the most, because he was the highest pick, had the highest signing bonus, then me and Julian split the rest of it."
      If I was Danny, I would've told them to fuck off. He's got to make that check last.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Can you imagine?

Well we've got EFinMD and he picks up the tab on the Tuaca and that sh*t is HIGH DOLLAR, B*TCH!

Comment

You take out the drinks and that bill was reasonable for these guys. Anyway, Lane had no problem with it. It's probably a good idea to have guys pay who are into their second year.

Comment

It was all a sham. Mathis trolling.

Evan Mathis
            ‏@EvanMathis69
            Last night was fun. Thanks for the great reactions.

Comment

Mathis is fantastic.

Florio is all butthurt at Profootballtalk because Mathis made him look bad...awwww...poor Florio.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                Florio is all butthurt at Profootballtalk because Mathis made him look bad...awwww...poor Florio.
                Florio is exactly the type of moralizing pompous ass that Mathis was trying to mess with. Any media member that takes himself that seriously deserves to be messed with.

Comment

I wonder if Florio has a pair of a bitch tits to go along with his vagina.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

The comments are interesting

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                    I wonder if Florio has a pair of a bitch tits to go along with his vagina.
                    Usually Florio has his share of hack-loving readers, but almost all of the comments are justifiably riding him.

He is worthless.

Comment

Florio has to get some credit for bringing down Vick. He was the only person beating the dog fighting drum until an indictment happened. The rest of sports media let it die. ESPN barely covered it until they had to.

Florio has some value in some areas. Personally, I think Mathis is a dick. Won't miss him a bit when his days are over -- which won't be too far in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                        Florio has to get some credit for bringing down Vick. He was the only person beating the dog fighting drum until an indictment happened. The rest of sports media let it die. ESPN barely covered it until they had to.

Florio has some value in some areas. Personally, I think Mathis is a dick. Won't miss him a bit when his days are over -- which won't be too far in the future.
                        Why is he a dick?

Comment

Riiiight

Originally posted by The Ref View Post

Hack Florio was a HUGE influence on prosectors. While there were plenty of Vick apologists in the media and elsewhere who wouldn't admit he could have possibly done anything wrong (Jamie Dukes and his "Unless someone has cell phone footage of Mike participating in dogfighting..."), portraying Florio as the Internet Sports version of Woodward and Bernstein is bad...even for you.

Comment

Working...
                          X