Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
      SHOOOBIES
      Fat ugly shoobies at that.

Comment

IG -

Do you think you could do it ?

I'm not sure I could have sex in public
        We've all had sessions of sneaking away to a closet or back room, in a car etc - but I really don't know if I could perform with onlookers at a beach.

Comment

It's also 60 degree ocean temperature right now, I'm amazed he could perform.

Comment

sure!

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
            IG -

We've all had sessions of sneaking away to a closet or back room, in a car etc - but I really don't know if I could perform with onlookers at a beach.
            with Jessica Alba, Cam Diaz, Emily Blunt or a few others hwo come to mind. How do you think John Holmes became a superstar??? Not by being bashful!
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
              IG -

What? Its never too hot, never too cold. I had my best piece of pussy on a hot humid day...over there in those projects, next to your girl!
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Crossing Broad Article on It

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/06...-sea-isle.html

Pretty funny take:

"This is a common occurrence. And yet these people were arrested and charged?! They should’ve been given their sticky star and Jeff Carter Certificate of Achievement good for one hour of $0.50 Bud Lights and $0.75 well drinks from 4 to 6 p.m. at La Costa. It’s a total police state we live in nowadays. What’s next, you can’t vomit on the dance floor at the OD? *"

Comment

Working...
                X