Clear All

• So IG do the Spurs win it in 5?

or does this turn into a series of

E P I C PROPORTIONS?
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Miami has one last gasp left in em

Spurs in 6.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Come on.. we (oh yeah) close this bitch up Sunday, no work on Monday for this guy!

Comment

Man, I sure hope so

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        Come on.. we (oh yeah) close this bitch up Sunday, no work on Monday for this guy!
        I heard an interesting fact on Mike and Mike this morning. Not one of the Spurs players has averaged more than 30 minutes a game all season. They're well rested. I swear, Pop is a fantastic fucking coach. Fuck a LeBron.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

You lost me at "interesting" and Mike & Mike.
          The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Thats pretty damn impressive.. these young cats, Leonard & Green, really stepped up in this series

F a Lebron

Comment

What kind of pinko commie

Originally posted by muggz View Post
              You lost me at "interesting" and Mike & Mike.
              doesn't like Mike and Mike ??

Comment

Danny Green used to be a Cavalier

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
                Thats pretty damn impressive.. these young cats, Leonard & Green, really stepped up in this series

F a Lebron
                Dammit.

Comment

as I told Third on facenutz last nite...

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                  or does this turn into a series of

E P I C PROPORTIONS?
                  ...it should have been a sweep. I hope losing Game 2 at home does not come back to bite them.

I can recall a number of Sixers' losing playoff series they led 3-1. And as Third pointed out, the elimination game is always the toughest...

all that said, Spurs have dominated thus far. If they keep their foot on the gas pedal I say they close it out.
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Thats all coaching...those guys are making the Diff

Im not a spurs fan,,but I hope they close umm out in 2 nights...enough of lord james wanting every call...fuc the Heat!
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

was the Celtics

in 83 I think,,Ill never forget calling my friend who was a celtics fan,,we had money on it and much like the Jinxworth I told him he better have My money ready!!!!!,,that was larry Bird.
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Ok so you say they will close out Mihammy on their home court

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                        Spurs in 6.
                        I dunno if they can win 3 in a row in Miami...I think Duncan go's off and atones for last years game 7; they win it in 5..
                        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                        "BFTR"

Comment

also 68...

...against the Celtics when they had Wilt and were defending champs.
                          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                            in 83 I think,,Ill never forget calling my friend who was a celtics fan,,we had money on it and much like the Jinxworth I told him he better have My money ready!!!!!,,that was larry Bird.
                            Sixers FINALLY broke through in '83 with Moses onboard so it wasn't that year. I think it was '81 when the Sixers blew a commanding 3-1 lead to the stinkin' Celtics which was made even more frustrating since they blew a 25(?) point lead in Game 6 at the Spectrum...flat-out brutal.

I know it was '82 when it almost happened again but the Sixers won game 7 at the Gahden by around ten points.

I hated those Celtics teams with a passion.

Comment

Ok thanks..yeah its all a blurr

I saw the sixers in 83 then,,I always hang my hat on that fact I saw DJ...Jordan too when he was a punk..
                              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                              "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
                              X