Sixers got screwed Part 2....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers got screwed Part 2....

Reports are that Embiid's physical didn't go well with the Cavs. So basically we are not going to get Wiggins or Parker. We do not need Exum either. F the NBA for screwing us!!!

Sixers want Wiggins. Cleveland wants Embiid. Milwaukee wants Parker. Cleveland knows they can get Embiid anywhere from 1-3. Sixers have already been linked to trading with Cleveland. Rumors stating Embiid isn't healthy and that Cleveland won't take him might make the Sixers worry. Sixers sweeten deal and offer 3 and 10 for 1. Cleveland still gets the guy they want at 3.

This report is not surprising at all. Hinkie is too smart to fall for these tricks.

Comment

No way would a report come out this close to the draft that isn't completely accurate.

Comment

Not sure where he heard it, but my dad told me there was a rumor that it was 3 and Young for 1.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          Not sure where he heard it, but my dad told me there was a rumor that it was 3 and Young for 1.
          Yeah, those are the reports, but if your Cleveland, you float the idea that you want Wiggins and try to entice Hinkie to make Thad be that #10 pick instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            This report is not surprising at all. Hinkie is too smart to fall for these tricks.
            A smart executive would never trade up for wiggins when he could stay put and get him anyway. The only way a trade makes sense is to leapfrog Milwaukee for parker.
            Last edited by J_Cuz31; 06-14-2014, 08:21 AM.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

If there is any truth to this rumor, and nothing would surprise me, this would be disastrous.

While I read that Wiggins wants the Sixers and vice versa, I read the same thing about Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. As is the case for every draft, expect the unexpected. Who would have thought Noel would end up with the Sixers at six?

Like I said before, this is the most important event of the year. If they screw this up, expect another decade of irrelevance.

Comment

If Hinkie trades the #10 pick in a deep draft this year he should be fired for malpractice. Shit, that pick could end up being an All Star if it's made right. Just sit at #3 and take one of the big 3. Fuck leaked physicals, Embiid should be taken at #3 if not picked, period. You take whoever is left out of Wiggins, Parker or Embiid. This is too easy to fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                  If Hinkie trades the #10 pick in a deep draft this year he should be fired for malpractice. Shit, that pick could end up being an All Star if it's made right. Just sit at #3 and take one of the big 3. Fuck leaked physicals, Embiid should be taken at #3 if not picked, period. You take whoever is left out of Wiggins, Parker or Embiid. This is too easy to fuck up.
                  I think they should take Randle if they honestly believe that Embiid is (or can't be) healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                    I think they should take Randle if they honestly believe that Embiid is (or can't be) healthy.
                    Reports say Randle needs foot surgery himself. Some teams are starting to sour on him because of it. It's looking like there's an outside shot that he could maybe even fall to 10. Yes, fucking please.

Wiggins AND Randle?

Pipe dream, I know, but isn't the time leading up to the draft the right time to have those dreams?

Comment

I would think it comes down to what the Sixers find when they give him a physical. They need to make sure they don't include anyone involved in the evaluations of Bynum. If everything looks ok, they can roll the dice on it being the typical smokescreen. If they see something they don't like, panic should set in.

Comment

for the sake of argument say Wiggins goes first and Parker second and the Sixers don't want Embiid because of a bad physical. Then you take Exum at #3 and make the pick at #10. There is no way you trade up to #1 and give up the #10. Hinkie should have his balls cut off if he does that. Wiggins is not a franchise changer like Michael Jordan or Lebron James. If #3, Thad and a couple of #2's is not going to be enough, punt.

Also, think about this. If Cleveland wants the #10 so bad they are willing to move down to #3, why should the Sixers make that trade at all?
                        Last edited by Anthony; 06-14-2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                          Also, think about this. If Cleveland wants the #10 so bad they are willing to move down to #3, why should the Sixers make that trade at all?
                          I don't know if it's so much Cleveland wants 10 so much that they're willing to move down for it more than it's Cleveland will take any of the top 3 and if Philly wants Wiggins that bad, why not try and get 10 instead of Thad?

I personally want Wiggins, but I agree, if 3, Thad and a couple 2s doesn't get the deal done, then stay at 3 and take BPA.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                            Reports say Randle needs foot surgery himself. Some teams are starting to sour on him because of it. It's looking like there's an outside shot that he could maybe even fall to 10. Yes, fucking please.

Wiggins AND Randle?

Pipe dream, I know, but isn't the time leading up to the draft the right time to have those dreams?
                            YUCK...then in this case, i think you trade DOWN.

this is potentially turning into a cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                              YUCK...then in this case, i think you trade DOWN.

this is potentially turning into a cluster.
                              Are you talking about the thread or the actual draft. The thread is on the brink. The Sixers draft, I highly doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                              X