Happy Father's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day!

OK I'm jumping the gun, but not sure how much I will be around tomorrow.

Many of the Igglephans I know are dads, and they are GREAT dads. Hope you enjoy your day and remember your own dad, if he is still with us or not.

My own Pop has been gone for a long time, but he was a great man and I still miss him a lot.

Anyway...I hope everyone has a great Father's Day!
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

You too, T.

Maybe D will get you some Aqua Velva or something.
    I'm sure your dad was a great guy. He raised a truly great son. Your words are touching. Let's not forget the great grandfather's in our lives and the one's we've lost.

Comment

Awww, You Guys Remind Me Of A Song

T for Two -- get it?

Seriously, however, I'm like you, Georgie. My Dad was only 48 when he passed away; I was a month shy of 13. It's difficult to believe over a half-century has gone by the boards since then.

You guys who still have your fathers, consider yourselves extremely lucky.
      "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

I thought it was gonna be this one

Someone should have held the bottle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekfNQWgTPt0
        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

For IG...from Diggles Wedding. You've raised an awesome woman. Happy Father's day.

Comment

Love it....IG bustin' a move!

Comment

Working...
            X