X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England is the Philadelphia Eagles of International Futbol

Routinely kick their fans in the nuts

so true

during the 94 Cup I was at a newsstand at Heathrow and flipped through this commemorative book they had for their world cup win in. like 62, or something. Maybe it was even in the 50s. It totally reminded me of the fact th Eagles haven't won since 1960.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

The problem is England doesn't get to play Montenegro, Moldova or San Marion in Brazil. I pray to god Costa Rica beats England, and they can.

Comment

It was in '66 and they still hold on to that to this day. The problem is, until this year, they went with the old guard every year. This year, they're going with young players and an attacking team, which is good, but to me, Hodgson screwed up--they should have all their younger, hungry players on early, then if they had gotten a lead, bring in some of your older, experienced players to hold down the fort. I'm afraid that '14 is going to be like every one since '66--loaded with disappointment.

Comment

At least the World Cup is only once every four years. If they were as bad as the Eagles, it would be like not winning it since something like 1798.
          Last edited by D Leff; 06-16-2014, 11:36 AM.

Comment

1950 might as well be 1798. We weren't alive in either year.

Comment

Truth

Comment

Like Gerrard scoring that sweet goal in 2010 then own goal and out.

Comment

Working...
                X