Spurs Bench Outscored Heat 41-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs Bench Outscored Heat 41-6

Doesn't matter how good your stars play with this lopsided #. All 3 have to be en fuego to win this way. That's why the Spurs are winning this handily.

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    Doesn't matter how good your stars play with this lopsided #. All 3 have to be en fuego to win this way. That's why the Spurs are winning this handily.
    Absolutely beautiful.

I'm calling it now. Bron is out...

Comment

Where is he going to go? He'd be dumb to leave the east.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        Where is he going to go? He'd be dumb to leave the east.
        I read that he wants to play with a legitimate PG...one who can legitimately find him open, run some pick & roll, penetrate and dish, etc. I don't know where he will go...just a hunch.

Comment

I really haven't been much of an NBA fan for quite a few years but I gotta say I admire and love the way the Spurs play ball....total TEAM hoops...and damn can they shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
            I really haven't been much of an NBA fan for quite a few years but I gotta say I admire and love the way the Spurs play ball....total TEAM hoops...and damn can they shoot.
            Loved them knocking off the Heat...just LOVED it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              I read that he wants to play with a legitimate PG...one who can legitimately find him open, run some pick & roll, penetrate and dish, etc. I don't know where he will go...just a hunch.
              Don't worry Pat Riley is going to bring a legit pg in. With the Carmelo Anthony rumors I think Bosh is the odd man out.

Comment

The OJ tasted really good this morning

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                Loved them knocking off the Heat...just LOVED it.
                nm
                The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                X