X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the fuck is it five minutes

extra time?
    Last edited by slag; 06-16-2014, 07:52 PM. Reason: sp
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

it's one thing I'll never get about soccer. But I agree, I didn't see a ton of stoppage int he 2nd half to merit 5

Comment

They had a medical convention in the first half and got five ... not nearly the same in the second half.

Comment

Just accepted that it is fixed and and you will enjoy it more.

Well, maybe "fixed" is the wrong word. I think I'll go with "rigged".
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Hillary is behind it.

Originally posted by slag View Post
          extra time?
          Without doubt.
          DB

Comment

bwah

that bitch
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

You can thank Brooks for his celebration when he collapsed on the ground and wouldn't get back up. That's why Dempsey and the rest were pulling on his arm to get up--even the ref told him to get back up. If they think you're over the top on anything and wasting time, they'll add it on at the end. Hell, I was yelling at him to get his ass back up and get to the center circle for the re-start.

Comment

Uh huh ... that's why the play by play announcer Ian Drake, who's forgotten more footy than you or I know, was surprised when the number was announced it.

Comment

So there's situations where players don't do backflips, bodyslides and otherwise act like maniacs for an extended period of time after scoring a goal? I didn't realize that.

Comment

Oh look, half the Algerian team just ran to the corner to kiss the field followed by running up and down the sidelines after a penalty kick that everyone knew was going in. Guess that's 5 extra minutes.

Comment

Is Ian Drake the dude that kept bringing up the mating habits of American Servicemembers when they're stationed in Germany?

Comment

There's celebrations and there's lying on the ground for an extended period of time and not getting up. Again, nearly everyone on the US team, after the initial celebration, which was ok, was telling him to get up and even pulling him by his arms to get up.

Comment

Working...
                        X