WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

NHOH

Originally posted by BIG JAY View Post
            Yippy!!
            nm
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You've never heard of Lyndon Baines Johnson?

How about Lady Bird?

Comment

LeBron opts out of Miami, on a related note, 95% of Heat "fans" also opt out to become unrestricted bandwagon fans
                Last edited by Sect 236; 06-24-2014, 11:03 AM.

Comment

6 - Philadelphia Loves Basketball: It’s been a rough few years for Sixers fans, but the city was a top 5 basketball town in terms of attendance when Iverson starred here. The Phillies are fading and the Flyers remain mediocre. That means the up-and-up Sixers could easily rival the Eagles for top of the town with LeBron.
                  Does Philadelphia love basketball? It's been several decades, not years, since the team was good. Didn't they mostly lose in the first round of the playoffs every year? Making the playoffs in the NBA doesn't mean poop.

I couldn't care less about a sport where one player turns you into a contender. I prefer team sports. NBA style basketball is as far away from being a team sport as you can get.

Plus, Lebron seems like a dick. Fuck him.

Comment

Sixers were in the finals thirteen years ago. In Ref's mind, this equals several decades.
                    The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Originally posted by muggz View Post
                      Sixers were in the finals thirteen years ago. In Ref's mind, this equals several decades.
                      And what surrounded that single appearance in the finals? Years of futility on both sides of that season. So yes, it's been decades since they've been serious contenders. Have to go back to the 80's, 70's, and 60's.

The NBA isn't like other sports. Everybody makes the playoffs but only two or three teams are really serious contenders. The sixers haven't been among those teams.

I admit to not knowing (or even caring) much about the NBA or the Sixers. But I know enough not to be duped into cheering for an asshole like Lebron.
                      However, he is just the idol for many of the dicks who post here.
                      Last edited by The Ref; 06-24-2014, 11:12 AM.

Comment

And it's not a team sport.

I mean look at who just won the championship.

It was clear out for the star and stand around.

What a twit.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Sounds Good To Me

Hell, if they get James to sign I won't even scream if they draft another lame big man with the third pick!

By the way, Lebron IS healthy, isn't he?
                          "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                            I admit to not knowing (or even caring) much about the NBA or the Sixers. But I know enough not to be duped into cheering for an asshole like Lebron.
                            However, he is just the idol for many of the dicks who post here.
                            What makes LeBron an asshole? The Decision? He followed the advice of his marketing team (who wrongfully followed the advice of a true asshole, Jim Gray) on that. It was a debacle, but it wasn't a debacle he thought up of on his own. Lest we forget, it raised $2.5 million for charity.

How does LeBron look at it now?

“If I had to go back on it, I probably would do it a little bit different,” James said. “But I’m happy with my decision.”
                            ... if the shoe was on the other foot and I was a fan, and I was very passionate about one player, and he decided to leave, I would be upset too about the way he handled it.
                            Outside of that, the guy hasn't done anything that should classify him as an "asshole" in my opinion.
                            Last edited by Sect 236; 06-24-2014, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Too damn funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X