No announcement yet.

LBJ opts out...sets sights on Sixers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that decision thing really pissed me off.. other than that I had no beef with the guy

Be cool to see him in Philly though

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      What makes LeBron an asshole?
      His stated goal is to become the first billionaire athlete. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the game, the fans, or championships. He cares only about his "brand" and hoarding more money than any person truly needs.

Do you really think he's going to use that billion for philanthropy? Disgusting.

Comment

Tiger Woods has already earned more than $1 billion

Tho his net worth is half that due to divorce
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
          His stated goal is to become the first billionaire athlete. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the game, the fans, or championships. He cares only about his "brand" and hoarding more money than any person truly needs.

Do you really think he's going to use that billion for philanthropy? Disgusting.
          He wants to get paid according to his level of performance. What a douche he is.

Edit to add: MJ already crossed the billion threshold.
          Last edited by Sect 236; 06-24-2014, 12:42 PM.

Comment

And Michael Vick wasn't an a$$hole, right?

He was a good dude.

Comment

His stated goal is to become the first billionaire athlete. He doesn't give a rat's ass about the game, the fans, or championships.
              He is not unlike most professional athletes.

Comment

He's the best player in the league you relentless fucking drag.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He took way less money than he could've been paid to play in Miami. Doesn't seem to go with your hoarding theory.

He went to Miami specifically to WIN championships...so you're dead wrong there.

Of any of the young NBA stars/superstars, he seems to know as much or more about the past players whose shoulders he is standing on.

I have no idea if he's a dick or not, but he's certainly no Jordan. Now THAT guy is a complete and total dick.

Comment

Yes, God forbid someone try to make a lot of money. He is so disgusting. He should actually just play for free to earn back some goodwill.

I'm not the biggest LeBron guy by any means, but this has to be the most ridiculous reason I've ever heard for disliking him. It's okay to "hate" on him (mainly because his "fans" are unbearable), but any NBA fan who wouldn't want him on their team is stupid, and anyone who hates him for making money must be incredibly insecure.

Comment

Wow.

You've got to be the most self-righteous motherfucker on the planet.
                      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

if lebron signed with the sixers this board would be on absolute fire. i'd come here all the time just to read the ref's meltdowns.

Comment

Actually, I heard he's saving it all up to develop cars that run on self-aggrandizing West Coast Progressive smugness. Now THAT shit it is a limitless renewable resource.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                            And it's not a team sport.

I mean look at who just won the championship.

It was clear out for the star and stand around.

What a twit.
                            I thought he was making a joke at first. We just saw quite possibly the most cohesive assist heavy team win the title and he rants about basketball not being a team sport.

Comment

Stop posting
                              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                                He's the best player in the league you relentless fucking drag.
                                Yea seriously. Who gives a damn if you like him or not... He's the best player in the world and is a damn good teammate

Comment

Working...
                                X