No announcement yet.

The more I watch Exum I think he may be a great pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read somewhere that Parker may have been tanking his workout with Cleveland because he doesn't want to play there. Anyway, hope for the best and expect the worst, but I'll be ecstatic if they can somehow walk away with Jabari or Wiggins.

Comment

nope

The Sixers don't need an all star. They need a franchise player. That's why hinkie just upped his offer to the cavs.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
        I read somewhere that Parker may have been tanking his workout with Cleveland because he doesn't want to play there. Anyway, hope for the best and expect the worst, but I'll be ecstatic if they can somehow walk away with Jabari or Wiggins.
        i like all three to be honest...if they feel they need to trade up to get their guy then that is the right call.

i just wouldn't do it if it's going to cost them the world to move up.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Agreed

Originally posted by nerd View Post
          i just wouldn't do it if it's going to cost them the world to move up.
          I'd love Wiggins but he isn't worth giving up the 10th pick.

Comment

Working...
          X