Wondolowski is a fucking piece of shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondolowski is a fucking piece of shit

No business being on the national squad let alone in the game. Altidore would have been better. Julian Green at ST would have been better. I've said it a million times that good for nothing ass wipe fucking sucks.

We had a legitimate shot that game. Just goes to show how far USA soccer has come. I'll go to bed bitter as hell (In Australia right now) but a great game to say the least.

I believe.

If you're talking about the wide open shot he missed he was flagged for offside--at least that's what the British commentator said. So it wouldn't have counted--how many times did Dempsey miss the net when he had quality shots??

Comment

wrong ... the US was not flagged for an offsides in FIFA's official book

look at the third video down ... he's so far onsides not even the worst official in FIFA history could fuck that up

http://thebiglead.com/2014/07/01/chr...on-vs-belgium/
      Last edited by slag; 07-02-2014, 07:39 AM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

But Dempsey did a lot more. Kept posession and made some great passes into tight spaces. Wondo's job was to score or at the very least challenge the defense and make the keeper work. He didn't.

Comment

People who follow the USMNT are pissed at Wondolowski because they know he is an otherwise useless soccer player whose only business on the field is to poach goals, and he could even do that when it was gift-wrapped for him.

Comment

He's made a living poaching goals in the MLS but on the international stage he's nothing short of a pathetic joke.

Comment

I looked at the replays. A real finisher, a Klose or a Huntelaar or a van Persie, would have taken the chance on the volley. Wondolowski let the ball drop and took it on the half volley. No wonder he skied it.

Comment

Fuck, you're right ... I just looked at it again ... too bad Green wasn't the guy in that spot ... he scored his goal on the volley on a harder chance.
                Last edited by slag; 07-02-2014, 04:03 PM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He got it all wrong. He tried to kick it into the net when he should have just laid it into the net with a side foot.

Comment

Everyone has a purpose in life

Wondolowskis is kicking the ball over wide open goals.

Comment

They had a shot at this game but no fucking way should they of won that game.. Belgium whipped USAs ass all game

Comment

Exactly.

Originally posted by slag View Post
                        too bad Green wasn't the guy in that spot ...
                        Or even Johannsson!

Wondolowski is shit.

Comment

Altidore going down was a huge blow. We have quality. But who will replace Howard? He's 35.

I think Germany will get their legs back and win it all.

Comment

Sadly, Altidore would have put that chance into Row Z too, let's be honest.

Comment

Working...
                            X