Waves!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waves!!!

Should be a lot of action for the Fourth weekend at the Jersey Shore. We had a tragedy over the weekend when a 14-year-old was swept out to sea on the Ninth St. Beach in OC, totally unrelated to this tropical depression.

See you at the beach. Be safe and stay off my lawn!

Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Heading into the Fourth

Here in Myrtle Beach should be interesting
    "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

I'm heading down to Avalon tonight. Hopefully tomorrow and Friday aren't complete washouts.

Comment

On the Outer Banks for annual family vacation. Waiting to see if they ask us to leave or tell us to leave.

Comment

I visited Smittys on Saturday en route to AC. Twas epic
          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Storm isn't set up well to bring great waves to anywhere but maybe Long Island. Outer Banks are going to block most of NJ from any swell until it passes that area and then the winds aren't likely to cooperate, and the storm is supposed to race up the coast. Not looking like a great amount of fetch to bring groundswell. Outer Banks are supposed to have onshore winds. Might be good for a 1/2 a day or day there when it passes and the winds switch. Its only supposed to get to a category 1 storm anyway. Forecasts are just that, so who knows, maybe something changes and the storm doesn't move as fast up the coast.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
              Here in Myrtle Beach should be interesting
              Flying to Chucktown tonight. Hopefully no delays.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                Flying to Chucktown tonight. Hopefully no delays.
                Looks like they should miss most of it down there. The Outer Banks looks like a different story. I haven't heard word on how strong it's supposed to get but NHC shows some of the edge of the hurricane force winds hitting the Cape area. They're calling for mostly rain and a little wind in my neck of the woods tomorrow.
                "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
                  Looks like they should miss most of it down there. The Outer Banks looks like a different story. I haven't heard word on how strong it's supposed to get but NHC shows some of the edge of the hurricane force winds hitting the Cape area. They're calling for mostly rain and a little wind in my neck of the woods tomorrow.
                  Already got delayed 2 hours though. My plan just landed in South Palm Beach and has to go to Long Island before then coming to me. It looks like they're grounding it in Florida for 2 hours to avoid the weather. Hopefully they can get it off the ground sooner.

My family down their says they're getting some good waves today though.
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                  X